top of page

Bridal studio brides

Public·10 members

Download [TOP] Tnsping Utility For 32-bit Windows 10

CLICK HERE ===== https://bltlly.com/2tij27

Download [TOP] Tnsping Utility For 32-bit Windows 10

I have recently downloaded latest version of Oracle SQL Developer (4.0.0.13), and my idea was that tnsping.exe should go along with it - but this is not the case. Also I was surprised that SQL Developer is provided as archive of files without any kind of installer.Can somebody advice where to download tnsping.exe

Before you test the connection to InfoAccess, ensure you have the Oracle client installed and your TNSnames.ora file is in the correct location with an entry for INFOACCESS or DWHP. If you have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions installed, ensure you know your Oracle client paths. Note that paths can be different on different machines. You can find your Oracle client path by searching for tnsping in Windows Explorer. Please refer to Downloading and Installing Oracle 12c Client and Adding, Edting, or Replacing Your TNSnames.ora File for InfoAccess for more information.

In Command Prompt, you must change the directory to where the tnsping command is located in the 32-bit Oracle client installation. Type cd C:\, which will allow you to change the directory to the 32-bit Oracle path. You'l know this is successful when Command Prompt shows C:\> before the cursor.

The only shortcoming of Instant Client for me is there is no tnsping utility. It is very useful when you publish your program in a big company, and some users can connect to an Oracle server and some cannot. And the tnsping is very useful to trace errors.

Of course, you can complete your instant client with tnsping utility. There are many articles on the web about it. The only problem is that you have to copy many DLLs form the complete Oracle client to use tnsping, and the Instant Client is no more "instant". That was the idea - to write your own tnsping utility.

In this program I use a little trick. The tnsping utility inspects if the Oracle listener working or not. This program only simulates it. I try to connect into Oracle using a connect string with a dummy user and dummy password. I get an error message. If the error message is "ORA-01017" that is good for us: that means the listener is good, but the username/password is not. No problem: I don't want to connect, just inspect the listener.

Running Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit), Office 2010, Oracle Client 11g, and two System DSNs that point to Oracle databases. I can resolve both ODBC conenctions via a command prompt and tnsping, and I can connect to the ODBC connections via TOAD for Oracle.

Hi, I am not able to connect to my Oracle 19C Cloud DB, I have downloaded the wallet and placed it in a secured place in my machine(windows).I have installed Oracle 19C Client in my machine,Not sure how to configure , I placed below files in D:\oracle\network\adminsqlnet.ora,tnsnames.ora Getting below error from sqlplusERROR:ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specifiedAny help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi Deepak\\n\\n\\nEarlier I said, the error when clicking the test connection in Netweaver Identity center , Identity center database configuration wizard is\\n\\n##\\n\\nTest Connection Failed because of an error in initializing provider. ORA-12154: TNS: could not\\nresolve the connect identifier specified\\n\\n###\\n\\nNow it is showing \\n\\n###\\n\\nTest connection Failed because of an error in initializing provider. ORA-12557: TNS:protocol \\nadapter not loadable\\n###\\n\\nThis issue does not seems anything related with lisntner.ora, tnsnames.ora, sqlnet.ora\\n\\nas I am able to tnsping and login successfully in sqlplus\\n\\n###\\nC:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator>tnsping c24\\n\\nTNS Ping Utility for 32-bit Windows: Version 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on 25-JUN-2\\n008 18:56:50\\n\\nCopyright (c) 1997, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.\\n\\nUsed parameter files:\\nC:\\\\oracle\\\\CO9\\\\102\\\\network\\\\admin\\\\sqlnet.ora\\n\\n\\nUsed TNSNAMES adapter to resolve the alias\\nAttempting to contact (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (COMMUNITY = SAP.WORLD)(PROTOCOL\\n = TCP)(HOST = server6)(PORT = 1527)) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERV\\nICE_NAME = c24)))\\nOK (10 msec)\\n\\nC:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator>\\n###\\n##\\nC:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator>sqlplus mxmc_admin/test@c24\\n\\nSQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on Wed Jun 25 18:59:05 2008\\n\\nCopyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle. All Rights Reserved.\\n\\n\\nConnected to:\\nOracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production\\nWith the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options\\n\\nSQL>\\n###\\n\\nDo you have any idea about this "Test Connection Failed because of an error in initializing provider."\\n\\nPlease give some tips.\",\"author\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"parentAuthor\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4317718,\"creationDate\":1214399926000,\"activeRevisionId\":6157820,\"lastActivity\":1214400166000,\"parentId\":4300676,\"originalParentId\":4286800,\"likeCount\":0,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"depth\":0,\"attachments\":[],\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"relations\":\"canReport\":false,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"canEdit\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"isLiked\":false,\"type\":\"comment\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"canConvertToAnswer\":false,\"canBeModerated\":false,\"canViewRevisions\":false,\"showInReply\":false,\"reported\":false,\"canCancelReport\":false,\"canDelete\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canComment\":false,\"canViewReports\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"liked\":false,\"moderatorComment\":false}]},\"4322723\":\"rootParentId\":4322723,\"commentsCount\":1,\"comments\":[\"body\":\"The issue is fixed now.\\n\\nWhat I did was installed a new oracle home on the server with database for IDM and oledb ( oracle provider for oledb, oracle for odbc etc). In the same installation itself under option "custom" (you need to have oracle installation cd to see this option as stage products) you will get oledb and data access drivers and we do not have to download it separately. There you need to select oracle windows interface 10.2. and options like oledb etc .Also on the next step click on create a database. also I have removed the oracle_home environment variable for administrator.\",\"author\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"parentAuthor\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4332569,\"creationDate\":1214571534000,\"activeRevisionId\":6169555,\"lastActivity\":1214571534000,\"parentId\":4322723,\"originalParentId\":4286800,\"likeCount\":0,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"depth\":0,\"attachments\":[],\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"relations\":\"canReport\":false,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"canEdit\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"isLiked\":false,\"type\":\"comment\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"canConvertToAnswer\":false,\"canBeModerated\":false,\"canViewRevisions\":false,\"showInReply\":false,\"reported\":false,\"canCancelReport\":false,\"canDelete\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canComment\":false,\"canViewReports\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"liked\":false,\"moderatorComment\":false]}"); const simplifiedQuestionView = JSON.parse("true"); (function() window.pageContext = mergeDeep(pageContext, question: id: 4286800, plug: "tns-12557-tnsprotocol-adapter-not-loadable", votes: 0, questionTitle: "TNS-12557: TNS:protocol adapter not loadable", isClosed: false, isLocked: false, isRedirected: false, redirectedFromTitle: "", redirectedFromId: "", closedStatusData: JSON.parse(""), userVoted: false, relations: JSON.parse("\"canClose\":false,\"canUnredirect\":false,\"canReport\":false,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"canEdit\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"canReopen\":false,\"type\":\"question\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"canViewRevisions\":true,\"canUnlock\":false,\"reported\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canLock\":false,\"canCancelReport\":false,\"canComment\":true,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"canViewReports\":false"), isQuestionAccepted: true , childToViewInfo: id: "" , comments: JSON.parse("\"4286832\":\"rootParentId\":4286832,\"commentsCount\":6,\"comments\":[\"body\":\"Hi Deepak\\n\\n\\nEarlier I said, the error when clicking the test connection in Netweaver Identity center , Identity center database configuration wizard is\\n\\n##\\n\\nTest Connection Failed because of an error in initializing provider. ORA-12154: TNS: could not\\nresolve the connect identifier specified\\n\\n###\\n\\nNow it is showing \\n\\n###\\n\\nTest connection Failed because of an error in initializing provider. ORA-12557: TNS:protocol \\nadapter not loadable\\n###\\n\\nThis issue does not seems anything related with lisntner.ora, tnsnames.ora, sqlnet.ora\\n\\nas I am able to tnsping and login successfully in sqlplus\\n\\n###\\nC:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator>tnsping c24\\n\\nTNS Ping Utility for 32-bit Windows: Version 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on 25-JUN-2\\n008 18:56:50\\n\\nCopyright (c) 1997, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.\\n\\nUsed parameter files:\\nC:\\\\oracle\\\\CO9\\\\102\\\\network\\\\admin\\\\sqlnet.ora\\n\\n\\nUsed TNSNAMES adapter to resolve the alias\\nAttempting to contact (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (COMMUNITY = SAP.WORLD)(PROTOCOL\\n = TCP)(HOST = server6)(PORT = 1527)) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERV\\nICE_NAME = c24)))\\nOK (10 msec)\\n\\nC:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator>\\n###\\n##\\nC:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator>sqlplus mxmc_admin/test@c24\\n\\nSQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on Wed Jun 25 18:59:05 2008\\n\\nCopyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle. All Rights Reserved.\\n\\n\\nConnected to:\\nOracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production\\nWith the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options\\n\\nSQL>\\n###\\n\\nDo you have any idea about this "Test Connection Failed because of an error in initializing provider."\\n\\nPlease give some tips.\",\"author\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"parentAuthor\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4317718,\"creationDate\":1214399926000,\"activeRevisionId\":6157820,\"lastActivity\":1214400166000,\"parentId\":4300676,\"originalParentId\":4286800,\"likeCount\":0,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"depth\":0,\"attachments\":[],\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"relations\":\"canReport\":false,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"canEdit\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"isLiked\":false,\"type\":\"comment\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"canConvertToAnswer\":false,\"canBeModerated\":false,\"canViewRevisions\":false,\"showInReply\":false,\"reported\":false,\"canCancelReport\":false,\"canDelete\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canComment\":false,\"canViewReports\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"liked\":false,\"moderatorComment\":false],\"4322723\":\"rootParentId\":4322723,\"commentsCount\":1,\"comments\":[\"body\":\"The issue is fixed now.\\n\\nWhat I did was installed a new oracle home on the server with database for IDM and oledb ( oracle provider for oledb, oracle for odbc etc). In the same installation itself under option "custom" (you need to have oracle installation cd to see this option as stage products) you will get oledb and data access drivers and we do not have to download it separately. There you need to select oracle windows interface 10.2. and options like oledb etc .Also on the next step click on create a database. also I have removed the oracle_home environment variable for administrator.\",\"author\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"parentAuthor\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4332569,\"creationDate\":1214571534000,\"activeRevisionId\":6169555,\"lastActivity\":1214571534000,\"parentId\":4322723,\"originalParentId\":4286800,\"likeCount\":0,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"depth\":0,\"attachments\":[],\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"relations\":\"canReport\":false,\"visibility\":\"full\",\"canEdit\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"isLiked\":false,\"type\":\"comment\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"canConvertToAnswer\":false,\"canBeModerated\":false,\"canViewRevisions\":false,\"showInReply\":false,\"reported\":false,\"canCancelReport\":false,\"canDelete\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canComment\":false,\"canViewReports\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"liked\":false,\"moderatorComment\":false]"), answerPager: answersCount: 3, page: 1, pageSize: 10, pageCount: 1, sort: "votes" , answers: JSON.parse("[\"body\":\"> C:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\co9adm>tnsping co9> > TNS Ping Utility for 32-bit Windows: Version 10.1.0.2.0 - Production on> 19-JUN-2> 008 10:39:55> > Copyright (c) 1997, 2003, Oracle. All rights reserved.First I would recommend using a supported database version, 10.1 is not supported. From the installation guide:The Identity Center supports the following database systems:u2022 Microsoft SQL Server version 2000 or 2005u2022 Oracle version 10.2Markus\",\"author\":\"username\":\"markus.doehr2\",\"displayName\":\"Markus Doehr\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":false,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4286832,\"posted\":1213888704000,\"votes\":1,\"isAccepted\":true,\"isLocked\":false,\"userVoted\":\"\",\"relations\":\"score\":1,\"canCancelAccept\":false,\"canUnlock\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"accepted\":true,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canLock\":false,\"canAccept\":false,\"type\":\"answer\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"attachments\":[],\"body\":\"Hello ,\\n\\nPlease check , ORACLE_SID is not set \\n\\nsetenv ORACLE_SID= and then try again\\n\\nRegards\\nPratap\",\"author\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4322723,\"posted\":1214469761000,\"votes\":0,\"isAccepted\":false,\"isLocked\":false,\"userVoted\":\"\",\"relations\":\"canCancelAccept\":false,\"canUnlock\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canLock\":false,\"canAccept\":false,\"type\":\"answer\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"attachments\":[],\"body\":\"this is solved\",\"author\":\"username\":\"former.member\",\"displayName\":\"Former Member\",\"groupIcons\":[],\"suspended\":true,\"isCurrentUser\":false,\"id\":4332556,\"posted\":1214571546000,\"votes\":0,\"isAccepted\":false,\"isLocked\":false,\"userVoted\":\"\",\"relations\":\"canCancelAccept\":false,\"canUnlock\":false,\"canUseDelete\":false,\"canVoteDownOrCancel\":false,\"canLock\":false,\"canAccept\":false,\"type\":\"answer\",\"canVoteUpOrCancel\":false,\"isCurrentUserAuthor\":false,\"attachments\":[]]"), answerForm: formAction: "/answers/4286800/post.json", textareaName: "body", textareaErrors: "", isAttachmentsEnabled: true, answerEditorialGuideline: title: "Before answering", content: "You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster\'s problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that your answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.", links: [ title: "Rules of Engagement", href: " -of-engagement.html", ] , answerMinBodyLength: '10', answerMaxBodyLength: '20000' , currentUser: sapInternalId: '', permissions: canVoteUpOrCancel: false, canVoteDownOrCancel: false, canModerate: false, , isVotedUp: false, isVotedDown: false , alerts: alertModeratorMinLength : "It should be given a proper explanation about why the content is inappropriate.", alertModeratorMinLengthValue : "10", alreadyReportedMessage : "You already have an active moderator alert for this content." , url: profileApiBaseUrl: ' -api.services.sap.com', followUnfollowQuestion: '/sap/nodeSubscription.json', isFollowingQuestion: '/sap/isFollowingNode.json', vote: voteUp: '/commands/0/voteup.json', voteDown: '/commands/0/votedown.json', cancelVote: '/commands/0/cancelvote.json' , rss: answers: '/feed/4286800/answers.rss', answersAndComments: '/feed/4286800/comments-and-answers.rss' , authorizeUploadContext: type: 'answer' , atMention: userSearchServiceUrl: ' ', currentUserName: '', useNewUSSCORS: true, atMentionDelayMs: 100, showMentionInRedactor: true , attachmentSettings: commentMaxAttachments: '2', answerMaxAttachments: '10', commentMaxAttachmentSizeBytes: '1048576', answerMaxAttachmentSizeBytes: '1048576', commentAttachmentsSizeBytesTotal: '2097152', answerAttachmentsSizeBytesTotal: '10485760' , editor: editorClipboardUploadEnabled: true ) )(); Home Community Ask a Question Write a Blog Post Login / Sign-up Search Questions and Answers 0 Former Member Jun 19, 2008 at 03:10 PM TNS-12557: TNS:protocol adapter not loadable 958 Views Follow RSS Feed Hi All, 153554b96e

https://www.growthexecutivecoaching.com/forum/business-forum/new-release-y3df-meet-the-johnsons-part-4

https://www.covidvconquerors.com/forum/welcome-to-the-forum/download-film-world-war-z-3gp-subtitle-indonesia-ant

https://www.morrisarbcommunitygarden.com/forum/weed-questions/free-hot-computer-ebooks-download-torrents-wyoming

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page